WELCOME TO SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
The present church building of St. Catherine of Siena, Bristol Street Birmingham, dates from 1964. It replaced an earlier building which was begun in 1875 and which was demolished to make way for a road improvement scheme. It has a distinctive round shape which suited the liturgical and architectural ideas of the time. The local area has undergone many changes in recent years. The congregation is now drawn from people who have come from all over the world.
To stay up-to-date with the parish, please visit the News page.